Saturday, May 1, 2010

So I think I'm still going to just keep messing with the layout and everything of my blog. I"ll probably change the background alot because I'll get bored with it or it will no longer fit my mood. :D
So I apologize now for all the random changes that will occur.

Good news: Jory now officially has an ex-wife. It's wonderful. I know it was really stressful for him so I know he's glad it's done, as are we all.

Bad news: It was Greg's last day at work yesterday. :( Well, he'll only be gone for a month, then he'll be back, but only on the weekends. I'm not really looking forward to work this summer. Although I have never looked forward to work at the UPS Store...so I don't know why that would change now. We just have very few people now...and I hate training new people... I want the old crew back. We had a really good crew for quite awhile. I miss it. Suck.

Ok well...I decided I'm going to post some pics...since I don't really have any up...so the next post is mainly gonna be pics....prepare yourself. J/K---sort of.

No comments: