My birthday was alright. Worked & that's about it but it wasn't too bad. Another year older, another year gone, moving on.
Got some "good" news about Jory. (I put good in quotations b/c it's an honor for him & he is stoked about it...the rest of us...not so much.) He was assigned to protect the General when he's over in Afghanistan. I thought he was going to be over there sitting at a desk, making sure the computers were working correctly; doing soething remotely safe. Yeah, I guess not. But like I said he's excited about it and it is an honor to be choosen for that job...so I understand. I just wish somedays he wasn't such an overachiever. At least he didn't volunteer for this one (though I know he would've had he been given the chance).
That's all I've got for now. Later.
1 comment:
I am right there with you on this one!
Post a Comment