not much but it's something
Had a the job interview up in Draper today. It was interesting. It was a group one & I've never heard of a group interview much less experienced one. It was different. I don't really know what I expected but we, there was 5 of us, basically just sat around a table and the owner of the studio asked us a few questions. Talked to each of us individually a little bit and that was it. Know tomorrow if they want me to come back up for a second interview or not so now I just wait. I hate waiting. I really hope this works out. I want to, need to, leave the UPS Store. I'm so sick of the job and all the crap that is going on. It's driving me insane.
Ashley & Joe's reception was nice. There wasn't a lot people there and it was very simple but cute. They are very happy together and ya can't ask for more than that. :D
Varia & I took some fun/crazy pictures while we were up there too. It was fun! :D I was gonna post some pictures but I'm not up for it tonight. Blah. I had good intentions of writing a bunch tonight but I'm just not feelin it.
No comments:
Post a Comment