Sunday, May 2, 2010

so far...not a good day

I tried making roll-up pancakes this morning....yeah....it didn't work....and now I'm just irritated. How f'n gay is that?! I get pissed over not being able to cook! It's ridiculous! I don't even know why it made me so mad...it just did. I was hoping today was going to be a good day. I went and cleaned yesterday so I could have today to basically just do laundry then have the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted. Which I still can...I just wanted to be in a better mood. Stupid. It doesn't help that its STILL rainy & crappy outside. I want nice weather....on my day off...nothing is worse to me than having to be working inside at a job that freaking hate when it's so nice outside. Which is exactly what's going to happen this week....I just know it. Lame lame lame.

Jory is leaving this week...it sucks. Not too happy about it. What really sucks is that I can't be there. I think that's what's really bothering me right now. Knowing my brother is leaving and I don't get to say bye like everyone else. :'( It's bull. But I guess it's my problem to begin with. I'm the one who moved away. But still. It blows.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah, it sucks but you know he knows how much you love him and he was very happy that you did get to come home before he left.

emily said...

I know he knows but still...it sucks I can't be there with everyone else...