So this is what I did the other day at work....biggest box I've ever built....it was actually kinda fun. It was for a queen sized mattress and box spring. The best part was when the guy showed up to get it. He was driving a Taurus....it was great! :P
I'm getting excited to go home. Trying to keep my plans to myself is hard though. People keep asking when I'll be in town, how long, if we'll hang out. I have to keep saying I don't know what my plans are yet. :S And me and secrets...well we get along....I just want to tell everyone how stoked I am to come home.
I'm not gonna lie I know I'm gonna worry about my financial situation for when I get back....but in order to keep that off my mind I guess I'll just have to have more fun to make up for it! :P Woot Woot!! :D
I'm hoping the 4th will be good this year. The last 2 years over the 4th here haven't been the best. They've been fun but not what I'm used to....and to be honest....I'm not a fan of the fireworks show here. It never seemed as big as they are back home. So hopefully I won't be disappointed. :P
Still looking for a new job. It's a little disheartening though to realize that I've applied to 5 or 6 different jobs in the last 2-3 months and nothing has worked out. I'm just hoping one of these days something will come through. :D Just gotta keep my head up right?!?!
I've decided that the next time I move....which would hopefully the end of this year....I've got to have a place with a view. It doesn't even have to be that great of a view. I mean I know several places that have better views than I have from my room....but I dig it! I'll gladly take a place on the top floor just for a better view! :D Most people hate climbing stairs....ha! doesn't bother me a bit. Maybe it's from the 2 1/2 years of living in dorms and having to climb stairs everyday. Oh the good times! :D
I really shuold be doing something productive today....but I'm just not up for it. It's a good day to be lazy in my opinion. :) Just chill and not worry about a thing. And the weather is helping make that idea a lot more appealing! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment