So much for my 30 day blog writing challenge working out....I start that and then I don't write for a week.....ah well.....it's life right?! I've just been busy, which is good. I'd even go as far as saying I have a life. :P Anyways. I've been hanging out with my roommate Kesha and our friends Rustin and Clark so my blog has sadly been neglected. It's been fun though. Going bowling, and hangin out at the parks, watchin movies...good times. It's kind of odd though. Rustin and Kesha have paired off and same goes with Clark and I. It's a good thing....they are both great guys I just didn't think....well yeah. I like Clark, he's a great guy, treats me well, always kind. He's decided to go back out on his mission. He was out for 4 months and had to come home for medical issues. And I should say that while yes he is younger than me he is 21 so it's not that much younger. Just wanted to put that out there. :P Anyways. I'm glad he's going back out because it's a good thing for him to do. I have no doubts he will help so many people. It's just timing sucks. I like him and he likes me but I already told him I wasn't going to say I'd wait for him....not that he would ask anyways....that's not his way of doing things. It's just strange. I'm glad he told me though....that he wants to go back out....I just kind of wish he would have told me sooner instead of just throwing it out in the open like he did. But yeah....I don't know what to think about it all. Just hang out, be friends and when he leaves, he leaves. Nothing I can do about it. And this all sounds totally selfish....to me anyways. Okay...moving on.
All of my loans have been deferred. :D Okay I'm still waiting on the actual paper work for one but online it says it deferred so that's a good thing. I still haven't been able to apply to AI yet but with this next paycheck that's what the first 50 bucks is going to. :D I also received an email about a job opportunity at a place called Portrait Innovations. I've requested more information about it but my biggest issue is it's still here in Provo and if I go to school in Draper, well I don't want to deal with the driving back and forth all the time. But I'm just taking it as it comes and seeing what happens.
So I don't have much else for now. Even though it's been a week I don't have much else to say. Sad I know....but what can ya do?! I will however admit that having a three-day weekend is not a good thing. I knew there was a reason why I always took my one day off in the middle of the week. For one, I'm not used to working all day, 5 days in a row and two, having a full three days with nothing to do makes going back to work tomorrow extremely difficult. :P Alright well I'm out. Hopefully I'll do better about writing this week.....I wouldn't tell anyone to hold their breath on that but yeah.....I'll try.
No comments:
Post a Comment