Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 15--A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most

Well I would have to say that the moment that has changed my life the most (so far anyways) would be the most obvious one as well, moving to Utah. I know I've said this probably a million times but I never pictured myself HERE a few years ago, when I graduated and was "going out into the world".  But it has changed my life....drastically....whether that's evident or not. I've met some of the best people, some of my best friends now, & I've learned alot; in general but mainly (again, so far) it's been a learning experience IN me. Towards ME and for ME. I moved out here for no one's reasons but my own. Some of those reasons are still unknown, and may always stay that way, but others are evident now. I needed to move. Plain and simple. I may not have even realized it when I left South Dakota, but I do know that much I now. It was definitely needed.

No comments: