This is gonna be a hard one....I don't really have a reason for most of them....it's just because I like them. :D
1. Pieces-Red: It's a great song with amazing lyrics and composition. Plus it's one song that just really mellows me out and I could listen to it over and over without getting sick of it. :D
2. The Truth-Staind: It's another mellow song but I'd have it mainly because of one line, "So when do you decide to embrace what you hate to survive 'cause that's not what got us here" For some reason I just love that line.
3. Breathe Into Me-Red: It's the one rock song that just gets me going.
4. Echo-Trapt: Plain and simple....it's just a good song.
5. Hurricane-30 Seconds to Mars: Because I'd have to have a 30 Seconds to Mars song if I was stuck on an island solo. :P
Alright well that's that....I'm sure I could list more....but those are the top five that came to my head. :D
2 comments:
WHAT??? No Keith Urban songs!!! :(
note there are no country songs at all....i thought it a little strange when i was done with it....but well....that's how it goes.
Post a Comment