Sunday, December 14, 2008

the issue of marriage




I was told the other day that I should get married...oddly enough, not by my boss. :D


My point is that I feel the pressure to get married so strong living here in Utah, but I'm pretty sure there is a process that leads to marriage; meet a guy, get to know each other, become friends, then (if it's right), marriage. But so far nothing has happened. Not that I'm really worried about it...I personally am not ready to get married. There are too many things I want to do before I get married. But I don't know it just surprises me I guess. It also surprises me that there are so many people around here that are married. Now I'm not saying it's a bad thing...I just think that the pressure here is so crazy that kids just go out and get married without thinking about what they really want to do with their lives first. I don't know if that makes any sense but that's just my thoughts.

No comments: