Go figure.
I haven't been on blogger in forever... ...and the day I get on and decide to finally post something is post number 150. :) Today also happens to be the last day of school for my second quarter at AI. To most that may not seem like a big deal... ...or really seem like anything at all... ...but to me it's huge. I'm very grateful to be back in school and doing the things that I love. :) I've been learning so much and I love it.
It's crazy how time flies. It's already June. So much has happened this year already it's insane. One of these days I'll take a fair amount of time and really expand on everything that has taken place (there are a few major points) but today I just don't feel like it. :P
I have a 3 week break form school and I am quite stoked for it. :D It will be great to go home and see everyone. I'm headed to Denver first to visit Megan, which is gonna be awesome! :) I haven't seen her in 4 years. Far too long! So it's going to be a much needed break. :)
I really was going to write more. I had every intention of just throwing out everything that has been on my mind but I'm honestly dead tired. So I'm gonna be lame and call it quits. But for those of you who want to know what's been going on in my crazy little world feel free to stop back in the next week or so.... ...I should have everything going again by then. If not, well...it's not like you were that interested to begin with. :D Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment