Thursday, April 14, 2011

time and time again...

...I tell myself that I need to be better. Over and over and over again. And yet I'm never motivated to do so. Why?! Being mad at myself all the time isn't good enough motivation?! Ugh.

School this quarter is gonna be brutal. Lots of homewrok. Lots of reading. I'm already lacking in free-time. It's not going to improve anytime soon. And yet I have time to sit here and blog... ...yeah... ...about that... ...
I'm looking forward to my classes. I know I'm going to learn alot... ...it's just going to be tons of work. But that's okay. I think (key word there) I can handle it. :)

I'm going on a road trip this summer. Scratch that. I want to go on a road trip this summer. But I don't think it's going to happen. Which is quite depressing. But, I've always known that sometimes sacrafices need to be made. I just don't always think that's fair.

I apologize. This was not meant to be a downer post. It's been awhile since I've posted and I honestly didn't feel like writing in my journal (yes, I journal too), so this is what you get. Sorry.

Anyways. I'm calling it quits.

Thanks for putting up with me all. :)

No comments: