Friday, January 7, 2011

*gulp*

School starts Monday and that makes me crazy nervous. For some reason inside I'm freaking out about it. I mean I'm excited too, but nerves are totally trumping my excitement right now. Ugh.
So, orientation was alright, nothing too exciting....kinda boring but oh well. Work has gone back to the normal days, which is good and bad. It's nice not to be so crazy busy but it does tend to make the days drag on. Breaking work up with school though will be nice. Small change. I'm looking forward to it.
On the subject of change.....I still feel like I need a bigger change. Something more drastic. I'm mean school's big, it really is, but I feel like I need something more. Want something more. But I don't know what. I don't know what type of change I'm searching for. I'm hoping it will just kinda fall into my lap and once it happens it will be one of those "this is what I've been waiting for" type of moments. :P But I'm not big on hoping for things to fall into my lap. I'm well aware I have to work for them. And that's okay with me. I appreciate it more when I know I made it happen.
Ah anyways. I'm in a writing mood but the only thing on my mind is school and I don't really wanna think about it.....so I'm callin it quits.

Kcya! :P

No comments: