Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now

1. I know you're not tellin' me even 3/4 of the things that are going on....but I hope you're being safe and know that we're all behind you 110%! And of course I freaking miss your face! :P

2. I wish you would have never walked away. I still wish I could pick up the phone and call you to tell you what's going on....I don't think I'll ever stop missing you.

3. I can't wait to see you're happy face!

4. I can't wait to hear you "talk"! :P

5. I'm stoked to come party it up with you! We're gonna have a blast!

6. You're my greatest support! Through the good and the bad you've always been on my side and I can never never never say thank you enough! Love you!

7. You make me smile. Plain and simple. I just wish you would realize just how happy you make me.

8. I am here for you. I always will be. But I'm not sure you want me to be.

9. I wish I had just a quarter of the guts and ambition you have. Whether you know it or not....you're gonna make it so far and do amazing things in your life! Keep livin' it up for the rest of us stuck in the triangle. ;)

10. I love our totally random 2 hour talks about nothing. You're one of the best people I know and I'm so far beyond lucky to have you as my friend.....and therapist. :P

No comments: