Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 28--A moment you remember being completely happy and a description of why you believe you were. What is your definition of happiness

I was hanging out, chillin in my room with Cody & Kesha. I was just sittin on the floor talking with them about who knows what, nothing important apparently; it was just a great moment. I just sat there and thought, "right now, right here, everything is good". That's as good of a description as I can give for that tiny moment in my life.

My definition of happiness goes hand in hand with my meaning of life (since I believe the meaning of life is to just be happy); do what you love, with the people you love. Take in a simple moment that seems so insignificant and make it significant. Let something as small as sitting on the floor talking with friends be a great moment of happiness.

There are so many things that have made me happy recently. I've been thinking about this post for a while because I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to write down. But I decided on one of the smallest moments and decided it was just as great as the something bigger. Why shouldn't it be? It's the little ones we all overlook. Why not make them stand out instead. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

This is so Very true! It is the small things that make life great!